Tag Archives: frame hold
While we don’t have our full in depth coverage of the upcoming release of Premiere Pro ready yet, we didn’t want to leave you guys hanging. The newly announced update to Premiere Pro features a bunch of small user enhancements and a few major features too. In this video we cover what we think are some of the best updates coming to Premiere Pro.
- New Workspace Bar
- The New Color Workspace and the Lumetri Color Panel
- Clip Markers are now visible even when a track is collapsed.
- Track Output Assignments in the Timeline
- New Frame Hold Option to use Source Timecode
- Increase on Handles in Project Manager and Render and Replace to 999
- Ability to Relocate the Anchor Point Like After Effects
- Ability to Hide Items in your Project panel
- Morph Cut
See the official announcement here:
This video goes over 14 of the best features and enhancements to the October 2013 update to Premiere Pro, Premiere Pro 7.1. Adobe has promised this update in late October 2013, so to get all you up to speed before you even get your hands on it, we’ve prepared a video about the updates. And yes, We Save the Best for Last!
Here is the breakdown:
1. Add Edit takes clip selection into effect over track targeting
2. Organizing Camera Angles in Multicam Mode and Seeing Effect Previews
3. Editable Sequence Settings
4. Cinema DNG supported
5. Monitor Overlays with ability to transmit to broadcast monitor
6. Frame hold options for much better hold frames.
7. Relink and Keep interpret footage settings
8. Ripple Sequence Markers
9. Copy and Paste Transitions to multiple edit points at once
10. Negative Value for speed duration instead of having to check reverse
11. Preference to change trim type for selected edit point
12. Sequence Hover Scrub and Thumbnail Preview
13. Render Multiple Sequences at Once
14. Direct Link to SpeedGrade