After Effects & Premiere Pro – April 2017- The Essential Graphics Panel in Depth
If you haven’t watched our overview video for the April 2017 update for Premiere Pro, please watch that first.
In this video, we explore The Essential Graphics Panel in depth.
We go over:
- Exporting and Importing Premiere Pro created Motion Graphics templates
- Creating After Effects motion graphics templates as .MOGRT files.
- Creating After Effects templates and using the Essential Graphics Panel or Creative Cloud Libraries.
- Rigging an After Effects project for another After Effects Artist or Premiere Pro editor.
- Using the Cinema4D renderer right in Premiere Pro.
- Using Expressions to work around some early limitations of these rigging features.
Thanks to Premiumbeat.com for their expression used in the tutorial.