Tag Archives: Updates
In this video we talk about the December 2015 update to Adobe Premiere Pro CC and some features including some that weren’t advertised by Adobe:
While we don’t have our full in depth coverage of the upcoming release of Premiere Pro ready yet, we didn’t want to leave you guys hanging. The newly announced update to Premiere Pro features a bunch of small user enhancements and a few major features too. In this video we cover what we think are some of the best updates coming to Premiere Pro.
- New Workspace Bar
- The New Color Workspace and the Lumetri Color Panel
- Clip Markers are now visible even when a track is collapsed.
- Track Output Assignments in the Timeline
- New Frame Hold Option to use Source Timecode
- Increase on Handles in Project Manager and Render and Replace to 999
- Ability to Relocate the Anchor Point Like After Effects
- Ability to Hide Items in your Project panel
- Morph Cut
See the official announcement here:
Borrowing from it’s sister application After Effects, Premiere Pro CS6 has added the hugely powerful concept of Adjustment Layers directly into the editing environment. This new feature is an amazing advancement for tasks such as color correction, but its uses are infinite.
Trimming has seen a total overhaul in Premiere Pro CS6, and with its new features, Premiere’s timeline editing tools are among the best in the industry. The new feature set gives you the power to do almost all of your main editing functions without ever switching tools. Featuring the best of both Avid’s Smart Tools and Final Cut Pro 7’s timeline editing functions Adobe has designed what is truly a powerful and exciting new editing environment.