Tag Archives: Update
This video goes over 14 of the best features and enhancements to the October 2013 update to Premiere Pro, Premiere Pro 7.1. Adobe has promised this update in late October 2013, so to get all you up to speed before you even get your hands on it, we’ve prepared a video about the updates. And yes, We Save the Best for Last!
Here is the breakdown:
1. Add Edit takes clip selection into effect over track targeting
2. Organizing Camera Angles in Multicam Mode and Seeing Effect Previews
3. Editable Sequence Settings
4. Cinema DNG supported
5. Monitor Overlays with ability to transmit to broadcast monitor
6. Frame hold options for much better hold frames.
7. Relink and Keep interpret footage settings
8. Ripple Sequence Markers
9. Copy and Paste Transitions to multiple edit points at once
10. Negative Value for speed duration instead of having to check reverse
11. Preference to change trim type for selected edit point
12. Sequence Hover Scrub and Thumbnail Preview
13. Render Multiple Sequences at Once
14. Direct Link to SpeedGrade
Well, it seems Adobe has kept their promise to use the new Creative Cloud platform to deliver a whole slew of new features. Now I don’t just mean bug updates as we had seen in the past with the Creative Suite, I mean upwards of 25 new features. In this video we go through the biggest changes to Premiere Pro CC and what you should know and expect from these new features.
And yes, I don’t talk about in this video and I haven’t tested it myself, but there is a fix in this update for the horrible Multicam bug that a lot of users were experiencing!
Check out the video as these really are some big new features.