Tag Archives: titles
In this video, we explore some of the new features in the April 2017 Creative Cloud release of Premiere Pro.
We go over:
- Captioning Updates
- The Essential Sound Panel
- The Essential Graphics Panel and the new title and text workflow in Premiere Pro.
For more in depth coverage of the Essential Graphics panel, see our next video at:
Well, it’s that time again. NAB is just around the corner, and with that comes a ton of new software and new features! In this video we talk about the upcoming features that Adobe has announced for the upcoming version of Premiere Pro CC. There are tons of little features, but we cover the majority of these with 15 new features in all in this video. I know it’s a longer video so please stay with it. There is a lot to cover after all! The features we cover are as follows:
1. Masking and tracking built into all effects in the timeline
2. Reverse Match frame
3. Maintain audio pitch while scrubbing
4. Assign more than one keyboard shortcut to a command
5. Media Browser favorites
6. Set to Frame Size command
7. Preserve intrinsics and effects when flatting multi cam
8. Auto-save to cloud
9. Marker names in markers panel
10. Track backward selection
11. Transparency Grids in the monitors
12. Toogle all video and audio locks separately
13. Voiceover recording setup
14. Master Clip effects
15. After Effects text templates
One correction to the video: you can add control points to the polygonal mask by hitting cmd/cntl and clicking.
For a full list of changes check out the Adobe Site here.