Tag Archives: premiere pro cc
This video goes over 14 of the best features and enhancements to the October 2013 update to Premiere Pro, Premiere Pro 7.1. Adobe has promised this update in late October 2013, so to get all you up to speed before you even get your hands on it, we’ve prepared a video about the updates. And yes, We Save the Best for Last!
Here is the breakdown:
1. Add Edit takes clip selection into effect over track targeting
2. Organizing Camera Angles in Multicam Mode and Seeing Effect Previews
3. Editable Sequence Settings
4. Cinema DNG supported
5. Monitor Overlays with ability to transmit to broadcast monitor
6. Frame hold options for much better hold frames.
7. Relink and Keep interpret footage settings
8. Ripple Sequence Markers
9. Copy and Paste Transitions to multiple edit points at once
10. Negative Value for speed duration instead of having to check reverse
11. Preference to change trim type for selected edit point
12. Sequence Hover Scrub and Thumbnail Preview
13. Render Multiple Sequences at Once
14. Direct Link to SpeedGrade
WARNING, THIS ARTICLE IS OUTDATED. SEE UPDATES AT THE BOTTOM:
Markers saw a major overhaul in Premiere Pro CS6, and these features saw a few enhancements in Premiere CC. While these features may not address all of users issues with the marker system in Premiere, it certainly goes a long way to improving a few of the pain points.