Premiere Pro CC – April 2015- New Features Teaser
While we don’t have our full in depth coverage of the upcoming release of Premiere Pro ready yet, we didn’t want to leave you guys hanging. The newly announced update to Premiere Pro features a bunch of small user enhancements and a few major features too. In this video we cover what we think are some of the best updates coming to Premiere Pro.
- New Workspace Bar
- The New Color Workspace and the Lumetri Color Panel
- Clip Markers are now visible even when a track is collapsed.
- Track Output Assignments in the Timeline
- New Frame Hold Option to use Source Timecode
- Increase on Handles in Project Manager and Render and Replace to 999
- Ability to Relocate the Anchor Point Like After Effects
- Ability to Hide Items in your Project panel
- Morph Cut
See the official announcement here: