Category Archives: After Effects
In this video, we explore some of the new features in the April 2017 Creative Cloud release of Premiere Pro.
We go over:
- Captioning Updates
- The Essential Sound Panel
- The Essential Graphics Panel and the new title and text workflow in Premiere Pro.
For more in depth coverage of the Essential Graphics panel, see our next video at:
If you haven’t watched our overview video for the April 2017 update for Premiere Pro, please watch that first.
In this video, we explore The Essential Graphics Panel in depth.
We go over:
- Exporting and Importing Premiere Pro created Motion Graphics templates
- Creating After Effects motion graphics templates as .MOGRT files.
- Creating After Effects templates and using the Essential Graphics Panel or Creative Cloud Libraries.
- Rigging an After Effects project for another After Effects Artist or Premiere Pro editor.
- Using the Cinema4D renderer right in Premiere Pro.
- Using Expressions to work around some early limitations of these rigging features.
Thanks to Premiumbeat.com for their expression used in the tutorial.
In the late October release of After Effects, version 12.1 one of the new features is called Detail Preserving Upscale. Now the title of this feature is pretty self-explanitory. You can upscale your footage, while preserving detail. The purpose is to scale SD to HD or HD to larger resolutions. Let’s take a look and see how it works.
Well we don’t typically demo other products on the site, but I thought this preset from Prolost was so helpful it was worth it to spread the word. Plus, they are selling it for crazy cheap so I wanted to do my part to put out a good word.
Watch the video to see a demo of the product, and at the end we’ll even give out a promo code to take it from the normal price of $3, down to $2! Not too shabby!